hbrrrrrrrrrrrrhhrrbawwwrr

Friday, May 20, 2005

But what of the advent of the Technocratic Era? Bio-Synthesis is a worthy pursuit, but how will it solve for our inherent dependence on foreign oil?

Nnrbbrrrr. Brrbr ababrrr brb amrbrrr. Brrawrrr nrmrmrr? Mrbrrrrmemrbrbbrrrrr!

Hhrawr rrrabrbrrrrr. Brbbrrr? Brmrmmrmrbrrrr! Brbrbr nnrrr mrrr rmrbbrrrmrmmrrrawr. Brr. Brrrrtkkrrrrr. Rawrbrrrmemrbrrrrrr. Cbrrrmrmmrrnnrroar:

Bbrmrmrmrmmrbbrrr. Brbrmrmrbrbbarbbrbrbbrr! Bbrrmmrbrrr rrrrr Mrrmrbrrrbr. Mrbbrbrbawr.




Brrbrmmr,

--Chewbacca

P.S. ???????!?!??? --C.

6 Comments:

  • BWAHAHAHAHA! Poor Master Yoda. Little did he know his college days would come back to haunt him.

    By Blogger Nic, at 3:52 PM  

  • A very experimental time, the sixties were. Some things proud of I am not, I did. But, inhale I did not!

    Chewbacca, all the negatives you destroyed, you said.

    By Blogger Master Yoda, at 4:21 PM  

  • Can I recommend the services of a protocol droid?

    By Blogger Kittymama, at 10:51 AM  

  • Chewbacca:

    I find your blog to be very thought-provoking. I would like to hear what you think of globalization.

    By Blogger The Truffle, at 5:25 PM  

  • Brrrgllbrbrmmbrrrr!
    Chewie, you,re the best!
    Does Chewbacca eat cheese?

    Poor Yoda. What else did you do? Was tha you I saw egging my neighbors house? (thanks ; D)

    By Blogger j00|{z, at 1:46 PM  

  • Chewie, where'd you go?

    By Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home