hbrrrrrrrrrrrrhhrrbawwwrr

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

American Cinema's Endorsement of the Neo-Apartheid

MMrrrarrr. Nrmmrmrbrbrrr arrrrwwrrrrrr! Mrmmr brbr mr ramrmmrmrmrmrmrr hrurrrrawwrrrrrrr. RmMrmmrmrmrr? MRmrmarmmhrharrrrrrrrrr Martin Scorsese. Mrrrraabbrrrrrr!

Mrmrmrbarbrbbrbrrrrrrrawrrrrr? Mmrrrmmrrr! Mrmramrmrmr:




BBRRRMMARRRRHRHRHRRRRWAR!

<3,

Chewie

---------------------------------------------

The Mighty Chewbacca gladly accepts comments, solicitations, and questions. Aside from have a luxurious coat of hair and being an expert co-pilot, Chewie is known for being a wise counselor, a potent orater, and his advice to givers is universally renowned. You may contact him at bigfurryoaf@gmail.com

2 Comments:

  • Oh my stars! That has GOT to be the ugliest alien-looking cat ever. My apologies if it is your pet. It scared the crap out of me when I saw it.

    By Blogger Nic, at 1:16 AM  

  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What IS that thing???????? I'm sorry if it's your favorite animal or something (I don't know whokiee speak), but holy cow!!! That thing scared the living snot out of me!!!!!!

    PS. Maybe you could get some whokee translator program for your blog so those of us who don't know whokiee can still understand you.(I hear they're pretty cheap on ebay...*wink*)

    By Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home